Cellulite is the one imperfection that can psychologically affect women since it’s mostly women who develop cellulite due to hormonal imbalance and fluctuations. The worst thing about cellulite is that there is no permanent cure. That said, with the advancement in medical technology, some derma clinics like the Clinique Anti Aging clinic offer a number of treatments that can effectively and dramatically reduce the appearance of cellulite from hands, neck, abdomen, arms, as well as legs. And this guide is a compilation of some such cellulite reduction treatments that you’ll absolutely cherish. Have a look!
- Sculptra® Butt Lift Treatment
This is quite an impressive Clinique Anti Aging cellulite treatment that uses poly-L-lactic acid as a biostimulant that helps in increasing the volume of soft tissues around the butt. As a result, the dimples due to cellulite diminish to a very large extent. Some of the most appealing features about this particular cellulite reduction treatment are as follows.
- It is a noninvasive treatment.
- It has no recovery downtime.
- It takes about 3 sittings over a span of 4 months for the cellulite to visibly reduce.
- It is also a successful treatment for face fat reduction and the reduction of fat around the abdomen and arms.
Most importantly, with a proper once-in-a-year follow up session, the results can last for over two years.
- TightLase/Tightsculpt Treatment
This is a 2-step cellulite reduction and sculpting treatment that works in the following ways.
- First, the ND:YAG PIANO laser is used to destroy unwanted fat molecules from the abdomen, legs, arms, and neck.
- Last, the Er:YAG SMOOTH mode follows the ND:YAG PIANO mode so that the skin left behind after fat removal doesn’t get saggy. It does so by triggering collagen formation around the treated area. And collagen tightens the loose and wounded cells to make the skin tighter.
A few appealing features about this treatment include the following.
- Since it’s non-invasive, it’s painless.
- There’s no downtime required for healing.
- Combined Cellulite Treatments
The combination of radio-frequency and Erbium lasers and injections is one of the best ways to reduce cellulite using PLLA particles that work as the biostimulants responsible for collagen formation.
One of the most interesting features about this treatment is that the results can last for more than a year after a course of 3-5 sittings performed over a span of 6-8 weeks.
All in all, these are the most effective cellulite reduction treatments offered at Clinique Anti Aging clinic that’ll make you look much younger than you actually are.