Fur and cashmere capes are wonderful winter-wears that look good with all kinds of apparels. You can wear them to parties all the while using them for a street smart look as well as for your special brunches and date nights. The best thing about them is that they aren’t just stylish options to make you look pretty, they’re extremely warm too, and let’s be honest, keeping warm is the entire point during winters. What’s better than being able to do so while you look as trendy as you do during summers and monsoons. This guide has thus been created to take you through three Wolfie Fur cashmere capes that are absolutely worth the money and hype.
- HALEY Cashmere and Fur Cape
This is a spectacular warm cape in cashmere and fox fur that’s available in beautiful colors that include Vanilla, Camel brown, Scarlet red, and maple brown. The noteworthy features that’ll make you love this garment are as follows.
- It has large pockets that have real fox fur perimeter edges.
- It has a distinctive front hook closure added for oomph.
You can buy this stunner at just 1250 USD.
- ERICA Cashmere Fur Ruffle Cape
This chic cape in pure cashmere fabric will steal your heart with the following features it displays.
- It has a beautiful ruffled hem.
- Its collar is made of real fox fur.
- It has slanted side pockets.
- It has a buttoned front closure.
You can buy this snugly cape at just 1650 US dollars.
- ELLA Mockneck Mink Cape
Befriend winter style with this warm fur vest that has the following features.
- It’s made entirely of pure mink fur – that’s dyed – from Denmark.
- It has an excellent mock neck style and stunning cape sleeves that feature long mink hair.
- It features a hook and magnet front closure.
- It has side slip pockets too.
You can buy this sheared mink cape at just 1875 USD on sale.
Now comes the question about how to care for fur capes and coats so that they do not get damaged. Let’s have a look at how it’s done.
- Do not wash fur apparels in a washing machine, even in gentle mode.
- These items aren’t to be hand washed as well.
- Get them only dry cleaned that too not very often.
All in all, it’s better to let only experienced dry cleaners handle fur apparels.